Orlando-Donsante-Previte Funeral Home offers a range of personalized services to suit your family’s wishes and requirements. Our funeral home started back in 1954 offering personalized and professional service to every family in their moment of need. We have a wide range of resources to support you not only today but in the weeks and months to come. You can contact us at 440-943-2466
or visit us at 29550 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092.
How To Choose A Funeral Home?
Whenever a death occurs in a family, the grief and emotional turmoil can be quite painful. Whether the death was expected or not, there is no avoiding the pain of loss. As if that wasn’t enough to deal with, the immediate needs of funeral planning and grief process, and care of the deceased must be addressed. That’s when the support of a funeral and cremation service in Wickliffe, OH
can make a world of difference.
Most people will turn to the recommendations of friends or family who have experience with a given funeral care provider in the funeral industry. This is a wonderful place to start looking for reliable help, but there are several important details you should consider before you engage the services of any funeral home. We suggest you evaluate the following details as you interview potential service providers:
Quality Funeral and Cremation Care in Wickliffe, OH
- Services: Almost all funeral homes will be adept in several services. But, not all funeral homes can provide every service need that customers may request. Be sure you discuss the particular services you may be looking for with a potential funeral home. For example, if you need cremation care, be sure to ask if the funeral provider can support this request.
- Experience: A poorly planned funeral planning and grief resources, and a conducted funeral is an avoidable tragedy. Make sure the funeral home you hire has the experience that is relevant to your needs. For example, if your family faith traditions or cultural practices are an important part of the funeral proceedings, ask questions about whether the funeral care team can handle the important details of that service.
- Venue: It’s a good idea to review the funeral home itself to make certain it will serve the needs of your family and friends. If you plan to hold the funeral at the venue, is there enough seating in the chapel to accommodate the anticipated number of guests? Do you need a place to serve a family luncheon or refreshments?
- Location: Think about the location of the funeral home. If you plan to hold a funeral and cremation service in Wickliffe, OH, is the funeral home readily accessible to your local community of friends and family that will attend? If not, this simple detail could make it difficult for many of these people to come. The same question should be asked about the location of an outside venue, such as a chapel or civic hall where you may be holding the funeral.
- Prices: The law requires that all funeral homes publish a general price list. Be sure to ask for a copy as you are interviewing potential funeral care providers. Note that prices will vary among the funeral homes for different products and services. This is another reason why it is a good idea to shop around.
- Customization: A funeral or memorial service that is not personalized can be a canned, and unfeeling experience for survivors. It can even cause the pain of loss to be much worse. One of the priorities of any commemorative service is to honor the life of the fallen. Find out about how the funeral care provider customizes the funeral experience to honor the memory of the deceased.
- Interaction: As you interview a given funeral home, note your experience with the funeral director and the staff. Are they caring and concerned about your situation? Do they listen to you and respond with helpful information? Are they interested in helping you to plan and carry out a funeral service that will meet your family’s needs and the wishes of your fallen loved one?
- Preneeds: A great way to serve your family is to plan and prepay for future funeral care, long before you ever need it. This act of love removes the immediate hardship of your death off of your surviving family.
Orlando-Donsante-Previte Funeral Home believes that every family deserves excellent funeral care. In a time of sorrow and grief, we understand how important it is to help you carry the burden of planning and conducting a memorable service that will bring comfort and closure to your family. Besides you choose the cremation process because of its affordable cremation cost and pliable choice for the cremated remains or still the traditional burial. You can trust our team that you feel reassured.
Our team will work with you to arrange all the little details that make the funeral service experience as pleasant as possible. We aim to lift the burden off the shoulders of the families that come to us for support. We are sensitive to each family’s financial constraints and can offer helpful care solutions when the cost is an important concern. You can plan ahead for your funeral planning and grief resources to carefully choose the services you desired.
Our professionals here at Orlando-Donsante-Previte Funeral Home are experts in the industry and uphold a high standard of ethics. It is a great honor to help the families in our community to care for their loved ones who have passed on. When your family needs a compassionate funeral and cremation service in Wickliffe, OH, we invite you to visit us at 29550 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092. You can also reach us anytime at (440) 943-2466 for a conversation about how we can be of service to you.